July really signified the start of the second half of the year and it’s the perfect time to reflect, review, and reset as we continue to move into the second half of 2022. With this new moon think about how you want to end July.
- Jul 24 — Venus square Jupiter - Love is also knowledge. Take note of a tense situation and the teachable moment, no matter how small or big it may be.
- Jul 26 — Mercury square Mars - Words can be knives. Be careful not to pierce those around you.
- Jul 28 — New moon & Jupiter goes retrograde - It’s the perfect time to reflect, review, and reset your intentions for the year.
- Jul 30 — Mercury opposition Saturn - Take ownership of what you say as your truth.
How to deal with this energy:
There’s a heavy focus on reflection with the new moon and as Jupiter, the knowledgeable guru, goes into retrograde ushering a moment to reflect, review, and reset.
What you do and what you say define who you are, however, the intentions we set behind our words and actions actually are the defining energy of our existence and being. We get lost behind the action and words when we lose focus on the the “why” we started something or said something in the first place.
Take note of your actions and words and go back to the original intention to reset what you’ve set out to achieve.
Are the words and actions authentically matching your intentions?
- The discourse you might feel are a product of energies pushing you to grow in authentic alignment. Intentions must match the action and words we execute.
- It’s always okay to review, reset and start a new at any time.
**Quote of the week:**
- When there is harmony between the mind, heart, and resolution, then nothing is impossible. – Rig Veda
Song of the week:
Enough to believe- Bob Moses Jamie Jones Remix