This is the perfect time for introspection of the ego and goal setting. Especially when it comes to the way you perceive your confidence and what you rely on it.
Questions to ask for this New Moon:
- When do you feel most confident?
- What has made you shine recently?
- Do you receive confidence from others? If so whom?
This new moon is square Mars (the god of war) so your ego and pride might swing in extremes. Squares bring tension and challenges. It can feel a bit unnerving and this is mean to create breakthroughs.
This new moon wants your ego to break down so that you have break throughs.
The lunar mansion Magha is “the throne” and represents royalty. It’s associated with tradition, power, and ambition. When the moon is in this lunar constellation (and square Mars), we’re being pushed to rise above our normal self to lead.
- I commit to the practice of seeing the good in all things.
- I love myself, and I see myself in everyone.
With 💗 & 🙏
Co-founder, CEO, Astrologer @ Reha App