Hello July Week 2 👋 Buckle up because this week might feel a bit angsty and sensi with the full moon making it's way mid week on Wednesday. As if July Week 1 were not enough of a bang 💥 Who's still catching a break from the intense fire of Mars square Pluto energy?
- heightened emotions and disturbance of sleep
- anxiety, restlessness, feeling the need for change
- unnecessary worrying about things that have not happened
- lovers quarrels and the need for emotional boundaries
- getting lazy about doing the things you need to do to make way for new opportunities
How to deal with this energy:
Keep calm and carry on. Stay focused, stay grounded. Cool. Calm. Collected is the best way to deal with heightened emotions of the full moon energy. It’s important to look outward as much it is to look inward.
The energy of the week is ushering in expansion and there is a lesson to be learned from friends, family, and/or lovers. Is there someone upsetting you this week? Take note because the universe wants you to learn something from THAT person. We often get triggered by the people we are meant to learn the most from.
Success is the journey and that journey can be triggering and emotional. It’s time to focus on detaching from comfort of what you already know and believe and opening your energy up to learning something new.
Make room for the victories you are planting, and remember that all things take time to grow but first you must clear the soil of weeds that are crowding your growth space.
Mantras and Affirmations:
- I am the creator of my own destiny, it is all up to me!
- I no longer believe my negative thoughts are solid gold, I am ready to stay open-minded.
- I choose not to be a martyr. I give myself love and allow myself to indulge in it in all forms.
- I am a mentor, not a rescuer.
Get sensi with us with our song of the week pick: